The role of potassium fulvic acid :
1. Improved fulvic acid or organic colloid in soil ferment to form colloidal substances in the soil, which can cement the soil particles, increase the water-stable agglomerates in the soil, and coordinate the water, fertilizer, gas and heat conditions of the soil, and It has a good effect on improving poor soil such as sand and clay, thus improving the crop ecological environment. The improved saline-alkaline soil has a plurality of active genes and large alkali exchange capacity in the saline-alkaline soil, which can absorb soluble salts in the soil. And retain a large number of harmful cations, reduce soil salt concentration, and reduce the pH value of saline-alkali. Thereby improving the ecological environment of crops.
Second, improve fertilizer utilization
It is because potassium fulvic acid can absorb and exchange various mineral elements such as phosphorus, calcium and magnesium in the soil, greatly improving the role of these elements, thereby improving the nutritional status of the crop. It plays a synergistic role in chemical fertilizers, and reduces the effect of chemical fertilizers on soil physical and chemical properties. The effect of increasing nitrogen fertilizer utilization efficiency is: reducing nitrogen volatilization loss, increasing urea effect, and increasing urea effect time. Promote nitrogen absorption and increase nitrogen utilization. The rate of soil organic nitrogen mineralization is accelerated, which promotes the increase of soil nitrogen content. The synergistic effect of phosphate fertilizer is as follows: reduce the fixation of soil phosphorus and play the role of phosphorus release. It converts insoluble phosphorus into effective phosphorus and promotes the absorption of phosphorus by crops. Increasing the utilization rate of phosphate fertilizer, promoting the conversion of organic phosphorus and inorganic phosphorus in soil, increasing the migration distance of phosphorus in soil, the synergistic effect of potassium fertilizer is: reducing the absorption and fixation of potassium in soil and increasing the utilization rate of effective potassium. Promoting the release of insoluble potassium and increasing the amount of potassium can alleviate the adverse effects of potassium fertilizer on soil and crops, and have a good effect on improving crop quality. It also has an effect on trace elements and has a synergistic effect.
Second, stimulate crop growth. This product contains a variety of functional groups. As a physiologically active substance, it stimulates the growth and physiological metabolism of crops in the body. Inorganic fertilizers do not have this property. It is water soluble. It is not only irritating to various crops by seed dressing, immersion and spraying, but also absorbed by roots. It can help seed germination and increase seedling emergence rate and emergence rate. It has a helping effect on the development of crop roots, can promote seedling rooting, increase secondary roots, increase root coefficient, increase root system, and improve crops' ability to absorb water and nutrients. Its stimulating effect on the aerial parts of crops is characterized by vigorous growth, plant height and stem strength, in the early stage. Potassium fulvate is absorbed by plant roots and stimulates the physiological metabolism of plant cells, which is manifested by an increase in respiratory intensity and photosynthesis intensity. Foliar application of the product reduced stomatal opening, reduced water transpiration, and increased enzyme activity in crop roots.
- Keep your eyes clean when choosing fish protein stocks
- Enzymatic amino acids play a good role in plant growth
- Enzymatic hydrolysis of fish protein contributes to agricultural development
- How to buy high quality and cheap organic fertilizer raw materials
- The role and selection principle of water-soluble fertilizer raw materials
- Application of amino acid raw powder to animals and plants
- Extracting amino acid raw powder from fermentation waste liquid
- Preparation process of multifunctional concrete building materials auxiliary
- Development and role of building materials additives