Characteristics of the application of molasses in fertilizers
1. Increase plant oxidase and other metabolic activities
2, promote plant root growth, improve root activity, help the absorption of water and nutrients, increase chlorophyll content and photosynthesis, thereby improving plant resistance. It can reduce the spore germination and colony expansion of pathogenic bacteria, which is beneficial to the sustained release of pesticides and improve efficiency.
3, molasses liquid can enhance photosynthesis. A large number of experiments have shown that the product can increase the pore diffusion resistance of the blade by 1.5 times while reducing the transpiration intensity of the leaf. After spraying, the drought and cold resistance can reach 20 days. After spraying, the transpiration of the leaves decreased, the soil water content increased, and the water content of different soil layers increased. However, 10-20 days after spraying, soil water consumption decreased. At the same time, the root system is developed, the number of roots is increased, and the root activity is enhanced, which is beneficial to plants to absorb water and nutrients, thereby improving crop yield and quality.
4, molasses liquid can also be used in bacterial culture and other industries
5, the shelf life is -40 ° C long non-freezing, summer high temperature does not deteriorate. Alkali, no change in pH, large buffer capacity. At the same time, the product has good water solubility, metal ion exchange and strong complexing ability.
6. Application of molasses liquid in liquid flushing and fertilization. This product can be used as the main raw material and carrier for liquid flushing and fertilization. It can be used in half of the total amount of the material. Urea, monoammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate, calcium nitrate and trace elements can be added to the mixture to balance nutrition. The specific addition step can be based on the actual needs, first dissolve the soluble substance in water, then add to the concentrate, and then gradually add urea in the process of heating the concentrate at a low temperature (below 70 ° C). The liquid rinse fertilizer prepared with this product has a good effect on off-season greenhouse vegetables. In the granulation process of the organic fertilizer and the organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, it is also possible to perform humidification and granulation instead of a viscous solution such as a binder. After granulation, the fat oil is bright, hard to harden, and improves the water solubility of the fertilizer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Detailed explanation of the role, use and precautions of enzymatic hydrolysis of fish protein
- The role and advantages of amino acid raw powder
- Fish protein stock
- Our company's fish protein stock is worthy of your choice
- How to use enzymatic amino acids to achieve its value
- Water soluble fertilizer raw materials provide nutrients for plant growth
- Take you to learn more about sugar cane molasses
- Characteristics of application of molasses liquid in fertilizers (I)
- Implementing amino acid raw powder to raise fish is the way for reservoirs to increase production